Tournoi Index du Forum
Tournoi
Last Hope

Tournoi Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Delaunay Script Resource Illustrator ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi Index du Forum -> .::Phase de Poule::. -> Poule D
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
berwonn

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Delaunay Script Resource Illustrator Répondre en citant

Delaunay Script Resource Illustrator > urlin.us/2bdi4

So,,,,thanks,,,,for,,,,the,,,,share,,,,,cant,,,,wait,,,,to,,,,see,,,,what,,,,my,,,,team,,,,thinks!,,,,0,,,,,,,,-,,,,Share,,,,Hide,,,,Replies,,,,&and;,,,,,,,,wpDiscuz,,,,I,,put,,a,,lot,,of,,time,,and,,energy,,into,,open,,source,,stuff,,,,which,,is,,funded,,for,,a,,large,,part,,through,,work,,I,,get,,with,,my,,Delaunay,,RasterMore,,Tools,,Our,,little,,overview,,does,,not,,contain,,all,,available,,toolsStudio,,,Artist,,,has,,,many,,,different,,,ways,,,to,,,build,,,voronoi,,,subdivisionsDavid,,,,says:,,,,November,,,,8,,,,,2012,,,,WIll,,,,there,,,,be,,,,an,,,,update,,,,soon,,,,to,,,,buy,,,,this,,,,this,,,,script,,,,to,,,,work,,,,in,,,,CS6?,,,,Reply,,,,Jake,,,,says:,,,,November,,,,16,,,,,2012,,,,No,,,,,unfortunately,,,,notIf,,,i,,,spent,,,more,,,time,,,on,,,building,,,the,,,vectorizer,,,effects,,,,and,,,working,,,with,,,the,,,source,,,image,,,to,,,get,,,a,,,better,,,foreground-background,,,segmentation,,,in,,,the,,,black,,,and,,,white,,,thresholding,,,step,,,,i,,,think,,,you,,,can,,,get,,,pretty,,,close,,,to,,,what,,,is,,,going,,,on,,,in,,,the,,,right,,,example,,,image,,,above,,,you,,,postedAnd,,,,now,,,,seemingly,,,,it,,,,is,,,,okay,,,,for,,,,other,,,,people,,,,to,,,,open,,,,source,,,,my,,,,closed,,,,source,,,,projects?,,,,That,,,,is,,,,ridiculous,,,,and,,,,totally,,,,not,,,,in,,,,the,,,,spirit,,,,of,,,,open,,,,sourceFeels,,like,,it,,expotential,,speeds,,down,,after,,every,,point,,I,,setSectionsDesign,,,,WordPress,,,,Inspiration,,,,Topics,,,,ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ,,,,Social,,,,Media,,,,Facebook,,,,Twitter,,,,Google+,,,,RSS,,,,LinksJob,,,,Board,,,,DrI,,,get,,,an,,,error,,,that,,,reads:,,,Error,,,25;,,,Reply,,,This,,,script,,,tends,,,to,,,slow,,,cs5.1,,,down,,,A,,,LOT,,,after,,,a,,,certain,,,number,,,of,,,calculations,,,,do,,,you,,,know,,,how,,,to,,,improve,,,this,,,at,,,all?,,,Reply,,,Dan,,,says:,,,October,,,28,,,,2012,,,Since,,,Scriptographer,,,support,,,was,,,canceled,,,with,,,the,,,arrival,,,of,,,CS6,,,,we,,,wont,,,be,,,working,,,on,,,the,,,brush,,,anytime,,,soon,,,,,,see,,,the,,,post,,,before,,,our,,,discussionThanks,,Reply,,I,,really,,like,,it,,but,,the,,crashes,,after,,using,,more,,then,,100,,point,,is,,making,,this,,script,,unusableHope,,,,that,,,,helpsTrianglify:,,a,,Simple,,Background,,Generator,,With,,Trianglify,,simple,,Low,,Poly,,backgrounds,,can,,be,,created,,in,,no,,time,,and,,downloaded,,as,,SVG,,filesBut,,,be,,,careful,,,,as,,,too,,,high,,,values,,,can,,,crash,,,Scriptographer,,,and,,,Illustrator,,,on,,,startup,,,,depending,,,on,,,your,,,systemReply,,,Bram,,,says:,,,November,,,16,,,,2012,,,Hey,,,I,,,just,,,bought,,,this,,,scriptIf,,you,,are,,looking,,for,,more,,sophisticated,,tools,,,please,,consolidate,,Jonathan,,Puckey,,or,,D-MeshI,,,can,,,add,,,a,,,real,,,nearest,,,neighbor,,,triangulation,,,option,,,to,,,that,,,MSG,,,processor,,,,which,,,would,,,generate,,,the,,,complete,,,triangulation,,,in,,,one,,,pass,,I,,can,,tell,,you,,that,,the,,patterning,,in,,the,,right,,side,,artwork,,example,,you,,posted,,by,,Charis,,is,,not,,really,,a,,delaunay,,triangulationThe,,,,free,,,,version,,,,will,,,,not,,,,allow,,,,you,,,,to,,,,control,,,,the,,,,density,,,,of,,,,distribution,,,,nor,,,,the,,,,amount,,,,of,,,,polygons,,,,usedOnce,,,an,,,image,,,got,,,uploaded,,,,you,,,need,,,to,,,set,,,points,,,per,,,clickReply,,Rouven,,says:,,July,,20,,,2013,,Hey,,Dan,,,thx,,for,,the,,quick,,reply!,,I,,just,,bought,,and,,tried,,itAlso,,,,check,,,,your,,,,spam-folder,,,,,the,,,,download,,,,might,,,,be,,,,stuck,,,,in,,,,thereby,,coding,,a,,SVG,,exporter,,plugin&,,Reply,,Low,,,,Poly,,,,is,,,,no,,,,rocket,,,,scienceaboutblogaboutsource,,,,codeadvertisejobshelpsite,,,,rulesFAQwikireddiquettetransparencycontact,,,,usapps,,,,&,,,,toolsReddit,,,,for,,,,iPhoneReddit,,,,for,,,,Androidmobile,,,,websitebuttons<3reddit,,,,goldredditgiftsUse,,,,of,,,,this,,,,site,,,,constitutes,,,,acceptance,,,,of,,,,our,,,,User,,,,Agreement,,,,and,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy,,,,(updated)Line:,,312,,->,,stops:[.Cheers!,,Reply,,Dan,,says:,,November,,3,,,2012,,Markus,,,please,,read,,the,,following,,comments:,,and,,There,,is,,a,,workaround,,to,,your,,problem,,,,if,,the,,script,,breaks,,,you,,can,,work,,with,,the,,created,,points,,instead,,and,,create,,new,,ones,,before,,using,,the,,triangulate,,selected,,points,,buttonPeter,,Farago,,says:,,August,,14,,,2012,,Illustrator,,6,,??,,,,looks,,like,,no,,support,,for,,Scriptographer,,there,,,,can,,this,,be,,run,,any,,other,,way?,,Reply,,Dan,,says:,,August,,15,,,2012,,Porting,,the,,Delaunay,,Brush,,to,,paperjs,,to,,make,,it,,available,,inside,,the,,browser,,is,,under,,discussion,,,but,,it,,might,,need,,time,,since,,it,,would,,need,,solutions,,to,,keep,,the,,interface,,workflow-suitable,,e.g f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi Index du Forum -> .::Phase de Poule::. -> Poule D Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006