Tournoi Index du Forum
Tournoi
Last Hope

Tournoi Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: FULL Norton Ghost 15 Windows 7 04.06.2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi Index du Forum -> .::Tournoi LxH::. -> Demande d'arbitre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
berwonn

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 10:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Norton Ghost 15 Windows 7 04.06.2016 Répondre en citant

Norton Ghost 15 Windows 7 > shorl.com/grestyduvegubru

Norton Ghost 15 Windows 7

ac186bab57
The entire Startup Repair process will normally need to be repeated a total of three times to repair the startup, sometimes less, but dont count on it.When the startup has been fixed, the target computer will boot up and this will signal the start of the Sysprep mini-setup process, which you specified in the answer-file when running Sysprep on the reference computer. Try again. Applying the drive image to the target computer. If it is not blank, use disk management to delete all partitions. Delete all partitions from the new HD before you start, awoodby Contributor4 Reg: 05-Jan-2011 Posts: 13 Solutions: 0 Kudos: 1 Kudos0 Re: Ghost 15 on Windows 7 to clone and replace Boot Drive Posted: 18-Jan-2011 12:44PM Permalink Don't even bother having windows7 disk try and fix the startup you're saying? BrianK Guru Norton Fighter25 Reg: 19-Apr-2009 Posts: 5,827 Solutions: 122 Kudos: 661 Kudos0 Re: Ghost 15 on Windows 7 to clone and replace Boot Drive Posted: 18-Jan-2011 1:43PM Permalink By all means try it. Having selected the appropriate drive image file, click Next. Sysrep setup is installing devices. This too failed and resulted in an unbootable system.after 4 hours of messing with this I gave up for the night, this morning I put the old failing drive back in on the boot sata cable, and it booted at least.AGAIN, how do I clone my failing drive? Windows7 already does backup, I purchased ghost specifically to be able to Ghost my boot drive.Where am I going wrong? I've followed the instructions (clone System 100G partition and c: partition, backing both up etc.)HIGHLY dissatisfied with you, norton Smile redk9258 Norton Fighter25 Reg: 22-Feb-2010 Posts: 2,773 Solutions: 119 Kudos: 364 Kudos0 Re: Ghost 15 on Windows 7 to clone and replace Boot Drive Posted: 07-Jan-2011 7:50AM Permalink Is the drive you are copying to unallocated space? If you are creating the partitions that is the problem.With only the new drive connected, boot the Recovery Disc.Point the cursor to the upper left corner of the GUI and it should change to a finger. If you do not do this, the drive letters will likely get hosed up and cause a no boot situation the first time the original drive is out of the system.

Note: This is just an overview and more detail for each of the steps listed below will be provided. awoodby Contributor4 Reg: 05-Jan-2011 Posts: 13 Solutions: 0 Kudos: 1 Kudos0 Re: Ghost 15 on Windows 7 to clone and replace Boot Drive Posted: 06-Jan-2011 8:33AM Permalink Well, I did copy disk, first the SRP (system reserved 100gig) to my new unpartitioned 1TB drive, then I went back to copy disk and copied the C boot disk to the new unpartitioned 1TB drive.I did not see any option to copy disk ID?I've ALSO done a full backup of the SRP and the boot drive to another drive, my F drive.My thought on how to proceed now (I'm scared to reboot now, d/t norton ghost's new lack of clarity, thanks norton) anyway, my current thought is1: shut down, pull out C drive and put the new 1TB on it's SATA cable (thus avoiding going into BIOS, as it will have same SATA ID).2: rebootand it SHOULD boot ok?If THAT fails I boot to the Ghost 15 disk and try a "restore data" and restore the SRP and boot partition to the new drive, and THAT should work too yes?THanks!--Alex redk9258 Norton Fighter25 Reg: 22-Feb-2010 Posts: 2,773 Solutions: 119 Kudos: 364 Kudos0 Re: Ghost 15 on Windows 7 to clone and replace Boot Drive Posted: 06-Jan-2011 9:48AM Permalink I think as long as you shut down and remove the original drive, it will boot. 3) Create a baseline image backup.4) Calculate the size of your Windows partition for use on the SSD.5) Optional: Move user’s data files (Documents, Photo, Music, Etc.) to your USB drive.6) Optional: Disable Hibernation.7) Reduce the amount of space allowed for system restore points.8) Run Disk Cleanup and check amount of used disk space on hard drive.9) Check amount of used disk space on hard drive.10) Disable the Windows Scheduled Defragmentation.11) Shrink the Windows partition down to a size that will fit on your SDD.12) Create Image Backup of the System, Reserved and Windows 7 partitions.13) Verification of ACHI Mode.14) Install and initialize the SSD drive.15) Coping the hard drive to your SSD drive from within the Windows environment.16) Create a “Performance Benchmark” reference baseline.17) Enable Hibernation.18) Turn on System Protection (restore points).19) Update the performance index scores.20) Create your first Restore Point.21) Create your first image backup of the SSD drive.22) What to do with your hard drive.23) Verify Windows 7 boots and both drives are listed in Disk Management.24) Move the Windows 7 pagefile (Optional).25) Restore user’s documents from USB drive to newly created partition on hard drive.. Search Search Recent Posts jQuery Datapicker cannot attach itself to an HTML element using the id selector in a APS.net Why is my WiFi network adapter so slow? Sample unattend.xml for use with Sysprep on Windows 7 Create a Ghost 15 drive image of a Windows 7 Reference Computer Restoring a Ghost 15 drive image of Windows 7 to a Target Computer Recent CommentsArchives Select Month April 2013 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 Categories Deployment General Science Information systems Java javascript jQuery Networking LAN/WAN Operating Systems Programming Security Uncategorized Windows Meta Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.org . What do the ratings actually tell me? Content ratings describe the minimum age we feel the content is suitable for. Teach me to ever use an rma returned drive for boot, "refurbished" seems to rarely stay working :(Thank you everyone for all the help. The final restore I followed the screenshots in this article to the t (thought I was earlier, but printed them out and made sure) and it booted fine.I seriously hope norton cleans their stuff up in the future to make cloning and restoring work without so many issues. Click Exit and Yes to complete the process.

direct booksonline medical billing and coding coursesthe karate kid full movie free onlinefree sex hentai moviereception desks onlineindesit service manualbodybuilding coupon codes free shippingfree photo recovery from sd cardburn my dread downloadfantastic 4 rise of the silver surfer full movie download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 10:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi Index du Forum -> .::Tournoi LxH::. -> Demande d'arbitre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006